Build a solid foundation to green operations
TÜV SÜD’s interdisciplinary teams of experts are well placed to provide Green Building design guidance from the site-planning and design stage. We work with building owners, operators, architects, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) designers, structural designers, contractors, project management experts and landscape architects and provide you holistic and practical advice to achieve an environmentally optimal building design.
TÜV SÜD’s design services will also benefit projects where construction has already started or projects in which the design parameters have already been set. TÜV SÜD experts can review the project against desired green building targets before formulating an action plan for appropriate green measures.
Our Green Building design service is based on a number of core design factors including carbon emissions, energy efficiency, water efficiency, material efficiency, indoor environmental quality, waste reduction and the buildings operations and maintenance. Our independent assessment of the suppliers and building materials will support your in selecting the right partner in your sustainable strategy.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD’s design review services are used as a mechanism for ensuring design standards, alignment and diligence throughout the course of the project design phase. These include:
- Review of design documentation
- Review of existing green building considerations
- Review of financial obligations and constraints
- Review of project factors (environmental, cost, standards, project timescales)
- Production of viability reports
Green Building Rating System design services
- TÜV SÜD will provide you with the guidance necessary to meet the requirements of national and international green building rating systems such as LEED, BREEAM and DGNB
- TÜV SÜD plays a key facilitation role you and the Certification Body. We work alongside the design teams to discuss and manage the certification process and support in the preparation of all the required documentation
Supplier sourcing and integrity services / Third party Commissioning
- We support you in the selection of appropriate suppliers, contractors and equipment for your Green Building projects and developments.
- We help to ensure your suppliers’ products and services comply with your requirements and/or adhere to national or international standards