Take control of your providers
With increasing costs and pressure demands, outsourcing to new contractors is on the increase, whether it is local or international. Keeping track of your projects is key; you still need to ensure high quality, short delivery times and reliability.
Working in partnership, our experts will keep you up to speed with any change in global industry regulations, trends or technological advancements. Which helps ensure your partners, contractors and installation providers always provide you with first-class, cost-effective, risk-free service.
We offer a vast range of inspection, certification, technical and manufacturing and Industrial machinery services. We can help you effectively manage your project manufacturing and Industrial machinery partners as well as contractors and installation providers. We can make certain that your systems and processes remain safe, reliable and adhere to local or international standards.
We understand the importance of safe, efficient and effective systems and processes. We believe seamless operation and integration with manufacturers and contractors and installation providers is paramount.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD experts will assist you in meeting your company set objectives or guide you toward achieving your chosen certification.
- Failure analysis
- Hazards and risk analysis
TÜV SÜD conducts machinery testing, mostly based on the development documentation, on-site assessments (audits, inspections), resulting in a Technical Report.
- Environmental simulation
- Highly Accelerated Life Tests (HALT/HASS)
- Software escrow
- Quality and performance testing
- Electro Sensitive Protective Equipment (ESPE) testing
- Cable testing
- Switchgear testing
- Accessories testing
- PUWER assessments
- SEMI S2 assessment services
- Materials testing
Certification and inspection
As independent third party certifiers, we can provide you with a basis for protection from product liability issues, while ensuring confidence in your products through certified endorsements.
- TÜV SÜD Certification Mark
- CE Marking
- NRTL Mark
- ATEX Directive
- US Field and Canada Special Inspections
- IECEx International Certification Scheme
- Inspection of equipment and components
- ISO 9001 - Quality management system
- IS0 14001 - Environmental management system
- ISO 27001 - Information security management system
- ISO 50001 - Energy management system
We provide certified quality management, technical skills, and management techniques training programmes including:
Safety training courses
- EN standards - Mechanical
- EN standards - Electrical
- CE Marking
- PUWER 98
- Control integrity training
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Machinery safety
- Quality control (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma)
- Internal auditor training and lead auditor training
- Quality awareness
- Lab set-up training e.g. ISO 17025
- Testing and inspection for staff
- New standards and legislation
- Lean management; time management; communication skills and behavioral programmes
- Consumer programmes
- Customised training unique to your needs