Going green at ease
Thanks to technological improvements, today’s refrigerant appliances use at least 50% less energy with little reduction in its performance in comparison with its energy requirements 20 years ago. Similarly with air conditioning equipment, new coil designs and more efficient compressors have improved their efficiency by 20% or more.
However, air conditioning and refrigeration continue to contribute a significant percentage of energy costs, not forgetting the considerable amount of carbon emissions they discharge. With consumers now demanding more energy efficient services, TÜV SÜD understands your concerns and can partner you to meet the market requirements.
Our services at a glance
- Testing according to the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) and the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) as a basis for CE marking
- Safety testing for the GS mark, CB, NRTL Mark and TÜV SÜD Certification Mark
- Component test for TÜV SÜD Certification Mark
- International certification programme to enable your products to enter foreign markets
- Energy performance test for European, Australian Singapore, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, US, Canada and other countries’ energy performance criteria
- Design review: TÜV SÜD will evaluate the constructional design of a new product or model in order to determine any future problems for certification
- Chemical testing for RoHS, PAHs, REACH, etc.
- Energy-related Products (ErP) test